**Please note** This event is now sold out however we will be running this course again in the near future. Please email [email protected] to reserve a place on this later course.
To give learners an understanding of how they can work effectively to influence the Welsh Government and the National Assembly in Wales. This course will equip learners with an advanced understanding of devolution, and help develop the skills to influence policy development and set up successful campaigns within Wales.
By attending this course you will be able to understand:
- The workings of the National Assembly and Welsh Government at an advanced level
- How to effectively influence policy makers within Wales including Assembly Members
- How to establish and effectively manage campaigns within Wales and ensure that they have optimal impact.
- How to set up, manage and market events and opportunities to promote campaigns to policy makers in Wales.
- How the media works in Wales
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those looking to expand their influence within the political sphere in Wales.
This event is CPD certified.
This course is an advanced course. An introduction to decision making in Wales course is being delivered by the IWA on the 11/3/14.
Discounts are available for those looking to attend both courses at a rate of 20%. Please contact Jess at [email protected] or call 02920 484 387 if you have any questions or are looking to make multiple bookings.
IWA professional training is being delivered in partnership with the Welsh Institute for Health and Social Care (WIHSC).