The IWA is a charity and we receive no funding from government. This means that contributions from individuals are vital to our work.
Your membership allows us to remain independent of political parties, government or any special interest groups and allows us to work for the best solutions for Wales.
As a member, you will be kept informed of the latest research and analysis on key issues that are affecting Wales. Members have the opportunity to join in the debate by attending our popular events and being part of an unparalleled network of expertise from all walks of Welsh life.
By joining the IWA, you will be helping Wales flourish and making sure there is a strong, independent voice in Welsh public life. You will also be helping us to make sure that there is continued high quality debate about Wales’ future.
- Subscription to the IWA’s well-regarded magazine, the welsh agenda, and the latest edition sent to you
- Fortnightly email with our latest news, reports, event summaries and analysis papers
- An invitation to our annual summer meeting
- Advance notice of early-bird discounts on our conferences, training courses, events and debates
- Supporting our research and work through your valued membership
Just £3.75 a month by direct debit or £45 for a year
Just £5 a month by direct debit or £60 for a year