For people up to the age of 30 we have a reduced rate of membership.
Your membership allows us to remain independent of political parties, government or any special interest groups and allows us to work for the best solutions for Wales.
As a member, you will be directly supporting our latest research and reports on the key issues that are affecting Wales. Our popular debates, discussions, training sessions and networking events are attended by hundreds of people every year – many of whom are experts in their fields.
By joining the IWA, you will be making sure there is a strong, independent voice in Welsh public life that is committed to high quality debate about Wales’ future.
- Subscription to the IWA’s well-regarded magazine, the welsh agenda, and the latest edition sent to you
- Fortnightly email with our latest news, reports, event summaries and analysis papers
- An invitation to our annual summer meeting
- Advance notice of early-bird discounts on our conferences, training courses, events and debates – fantastic networking opportunities
- Supporting our research and work through your valued membership
Young Persons Membership
Just £3.00 a month by direct debit or £36 for a year