For people up to the age of 30 we have created the young persons membership.
As a young member you can be involved in our work as much or as little as you like, but however involved you are, your membership allows us to remain independent of political parties, government or any special interest groups and allows us to work for the best solutions for Wales.
You will be kept informed of the latest research and analysis on key issues that are affecting Wales. Members have the opportunity to join in the debate by attending our popular events, by meeting like-minded people and being part an unparalleled network of expertise and influence from all walks of Welsh life.
- Subscription to the IWA’s well-regarded magazine, the welsh agenda, and the latest edition sent to you
- Members newsletter email which includes reports, event summaries and analysis papers
- An invitation to our annual summer meeting
- Advance notice of early-bird discounts on our conferences, training courses, events and debates
- Supporting our research and work through your valued membership
Young Persons Membership
Just £2.50 a month by direct debit or £30 for a year