To give learners an understanding of how Government and politics works in Wales. The course will provide an overview of the roles of the National Assembly and Welsh Government, and how decisions are made.
By attending this course you will be able to understand:
- The roles of Ministers and AMs
- How the Assembly and the Cabinet work
- The differences between the political parties
- The development of devolution
- The relationship between Wales, Westminster and the EU
- How public finance works in Wales
Who is this course for?
This course is for people who want a general introduction into the structures of decision making in Wales, and the forces that influence them.
This event is CPD certified.