To give learners a good understanding of how Government and politics works in Wales. The course will provide an overview of the roles of the National Assembly and Welsh Government, and how decisions are made.
By attending this course you will be able to understand to a high level:
- The roles of Ministers and AMs
- How the Assembly and the Cabinet work
- The differences between the political parties
- The development of devolution
- The relationship between Wales, Westminster and the EU
- How public finance works in Wales
Who is this course for?
This course is for people who want a good overview of the structures of decision making in Wales, and the forces that influence them.
This course will be followed by an advanced lobbying course. To find out more about this course please follow this link. Ticket bundles for those looking to attend both are available at a rate of 20% discount. For more information on this or to make multiple bookings, please contact [email protected] or call 02920 484 387.