As we wrap up the year, here our 10 most read articles published in 2021.
2. Dr Alan Sandry and Dr Huw Evans – A Proposed Constitution for an Independent Wales
3. Dr Edward Jones and Dr Brian Jones – LONG READ: From a Welsh Economy to an Economy for Wales: Thinking about an independent Wales
4. Dylan Moore – Review: The Welsh Way: Essays on Neoliberalism and Devolution
5. Harry Thompson – Basic Income Pilot: Mark Drakeford’s Controlled Experiment
6. Andrew RT Davies – Labour-Plaid deal poses serious questions for the Welsh Parliament
7. Duncan Fisher – How to Rebuild a Local Food Economy
8. Prof Gerry Holtham – Rejuvenating Wales
9. Wellbeing Economy Alliance Cymru – Joining Our Voices to Create a Wellbeing Wales
10. Will Henson, Harry Thompson – IWA Analysis: Our View on the Welsh Government & Plaid Cymru Co-operation Agreement
All articles published on the welsh agenda are subject to IWA’s disclaimer.