As we wrap up the year, here our 10 most read articles published in 2021.
These were our most read articles this year. We are delighted you enjoyed them.
Refresh your memory of this year’s most popular publications, from constitutional matters to the future of food in Wales.
1. Dylan Moore – After Mohamud Mohammed Hassan’s Death, Wales Needs to Declare a Media Emergency
2. Dr Alan Sandry and Dr Huw Evans – A Proposed Constitution for an Independent Wales
3. Dr Edward Jones and Dr Brian Jones – LONG READ: From a Welsh Economy to an Economy for Wales: Thinking about an independent Wales
4. Dylan Moore – Review: The Welsh Way: Essays on Neoliberalism and Devolution
5. Harry Thompson – Basic Income Pilot: Mark Drakeford’s Controlled Experiment
6. Andrew RT Davies – Labour-Plaid deal poses serious questions for the Welsh Parliament
7. Duncan Fisher – How to Rebuild a Local Food Economy
8. Prof Gerry Holtham – Rejuvenating Wales
9. Wellbeing Economy Alliance Cymru – Joining Our Voices to Create a Wellbeing Wales
10. Will Henson, Harry Thompson – IWA Analysis: Our View on the Welsh Government & Plaid Cymru Co-operation Agreement
All articles published on the welsh agenda are subject to IWA’s disclaimer.